Danish Wood Tech has developed and patented a breakthrough technology – FULLWOOD – that fully impregnates wood with both double durability and high-quality wood as a result.
Fullwood Technology offers a unique combination of high-frequency electromagnetic waves and vacuum/pressure. The technology can be applied with existing preservatives like copper and creosote but also with “greener” liquids eg. linseed oil.
Fullwood has multi-sustainable gains and is applicable for all wood species.
• Keeping CO2 longer
• Reduce waste from production
• Avoid long-distance transportation
• Less predation of rain forest/rare wood species
• Possible recycling of used wood
• Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
• Sustainable Cities and Communities
• Responsible Consumption and Production
• Life on land